Deadly MonoPoLies.....

Deadly Monopolies: The Shocking Corporate Takeover of Life Itself--And the Consequences for Your Health and Our Medical Future.
Deadly MonopoLies

Friday, April 20, 2007

Discover the Common Signs of Fibromyalgia and the Cure!

Fibromyalgia doesn't have to mean a life of discomfort and disruption, discover natural methods for eliminating flare-ups.



Fibromyalgia is a non-contagious chronic syndrome affecting between 3% and 6% of the population. A chronic syndrome means that there are a number of symptoms that suggest you have Fibromyalgia. The symptoms are varied and can be debilitating.

Fibromyalgia affects a small percentage of the population. Of those affected, 90% are female and 10% are male, and it is most commonly diagnosed in people between the ages of 20 and 50 (I was 38 when diagnosed).

Medical researchers have learned a lot about Fibromyalgia over the years since they started studying it in the 1800's.

It is not an autoimmune disorder, as had been thought initially.

Before 1976 the condition was given another name but in 1976 it was renamed Fibromyalgia to accurately reflect what science had discovered about it: it was related to fiber, muscles, and pain.

Today, Fibromyalgia is known to be a non-contagious, debilitating syndrome with the strong possibility that sufferers have a genetic disposition to developing it.

Also, there seems to be a correlation - at times - to trauma suffered and the development of symptoms or an increase in symptoms.

When I was first diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I honestly didn't know anything at all about the disorder. Not even how to spell it.

But when I became unable to keep my job, meet friends for our regular lunches or come along on shopping dates, plus I couldn't even face the thought of going out for dinner
with my husband due to the constant pain that I was in, I became very interested in learning more about this condition.



I Began to Extensively Research Fibromyalgia ...
& I Learned What Caused It & Eventually How
Someone Can Get Rid of It's Symptoms for Good!

This condition causes pain and if you are one of the unlucky ones who has it, it can often seem to stop you in your tracks.

In fact, many people who suffer from Fibromyalgia find it difficult to hold down a steady, full-time job or to maintain a comfortable, happy life.

But what I'm about to reveal can change all of that for you!

I changed my life and you can too...It is all
in this wonderful little Book:
"Natural Cure to Fibromyalgia"


You see, during my extensive research, I uncovered an all-natural alternative Fibromyalgia remedy that really works!

This is the effective technique that doctors and other health care professionals don't want you to know about because it will take money out of their pocket and keep it where it belongs - in yours!

Not Only Is This Alternative Method Inexpensive When Compared to Common Medical Treatments ... But It Works Super Fast as Well!

Read this ebook today and you'll discover:

  • First and foremost, the natural Fibromyalgia treatment option that will eliminate your symptoms and have you feeling better in no time!

Plus, you will also learn:

  • The four biggest risk factors for developing Fibromyalgiaif you think you may have Fibromyalgia or you are concerned you may develop it in the future, you absolutely must read this critical info!
  • Common prescription drugs that are used to manage the symptoms of Fibromyalgia and the effectiveness and side effects of each!
  • How to determine your odds of having FibromyalgiaFibromyalgia has many symptoms. Not everyone feels the same symptoms and not everyone feels each symptom with the same severity ... but read this important information and you’ll be able to determine quickly and easily if you are a good candidate for having the condition!
  • How a doctor tests for and diagnoses whether you have fibromyalgia read this and you’ll know exactly what to expect when you visit your doctor!
  • 6 conditions that have symptoms similar to Fibromyalgiaand how to determine which condition you most likely have!
  • How to properly manage and treat Fibromyalgia while not life threatening this condition can become very dangerous if not managed properly … learn more here!
  • And so much more!
A Message from the Author of "Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia"
Jane Thompson


P.S: My special introductory offer won't last long. Receive "Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia" and your free gift before it is too late!

P.P.S: Also remember, that you are making this purchase at absolutely no risk. So grab it at my special price while you can! If "Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia" isn't everything you were expecting, simply notify me within 8 weeks and I will refund your money immediately.

P.P.P.S: Let me give you one more reason why you should buy this ebook today:

It gives you all the very best advice and information on eliminating the painful symptoms of Fibromyalgia in one easy-to-use resource. Why spend hours and hours tracking down information that may or may not be reliable when you can learn everything you need to know about beating Fibromyalgia - and I do mean everything - in one convenient, inexpensive ebook?

Join me and find the relief and freedom you deserve. Feel wonderful everyday Do as I did and read this important Ebook.

It will change your life too!

My Warmest Regards,

YaVon


3 comments:

  1. Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
    thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

    Sincerely,
    Robin Toby
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/buzz-lightyear-party-supplies.html]buzz lightyear Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, my names Eva and im completely new to this forum.

    I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.

    Thanks,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

B3C