On top of that, the Raw for Life producers are giving away an impressive collection of extra downloadable bonuses, including:
• "Kitchen Gadgets" 40-minute instructional video
• Top 5 recipes from "Raw Food Made Easy" by Jennifer Cornbleet
• A one month raw menu planner
• The entire book "The Raw Life: Becoming Natural in an Unnatural World"
• The entire book, "Revealing the Physical Changes" E-Book by Angela Stokes
• The entire book, "Raw Success" by Matt Monarch
• The entire book, "How to Get Started with Raw Foods" by Karen Knowler
These downloadable bonuses are worth $110.85 by themselves! Yet you get them all for free as a bonus, plus the 50% discount on the 3-DVD set, only for the next six days. It's an unbeatable deal, and it ends Friday, April 30th.
"I found myself nodding my head, laughing out loud, exclaiming 'YES', 'WOW' and so on countless times throughout the 90-minute presentation. It is SO gratifying and exciting to see six people who have all been told that they will be 'on their medication for life' not only COME OFF all allopathic meds, but also lose weight, shift through emotional stumbling blocks, get more physically active and start SHINING with healthy skin and eyes... in just 30 days..." - Angela Stokes, author and raw food champion.
Click here to take advantage of this time-limited special offer.
My experience at the Tree of LifeEven though I'm not a 100% raw food follower myself, I've spent a considerable amount of time at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. I've interviewed Dr. Gabriel Cousens many times and I've spent many hours talking with the residents there who experienced stunning health transformations on a raw foods / living food diet.
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com