Deadly MonoPoLies.....

Deadly Monopolies: The Shocking Corporate Takeover of Life Itself--And the Consequences for Your Health and Our Medical Future.
Deadly MonopoLies

Thursday, October 27, 2011

J to the L-O

Thanks to Jonathon Woods

I recently researched different cable service options as I'm trying to get the best deal available. Who isn't these days, right?! When is American Idol coming back on? I have to admit. I liked it with JLO. Is she coming back? What about Steven? He is coo-coo for cocopuffs. Geez. Besides JLO playing like she is the sweetest woman around (when you KNOW she is a total diva!), I loved seeing all her different hair, makeup and outfits. I mean, she does look AMAZING! As I'm writing this, a JLO commercial just came on for her new line at Kohls. She is one impressive business woman!

1 comment:

B3C