Deadly MonoPoLies.....

Deadly Monopolies: The Shocking Corporate Takeover of Life Itself--And the Consequences for Your Health and Our Medical Future.
Deadly MonopoLies

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Do It!

Many experts agree that the average person will succeed when trying to quit smoking on their sixth try.  That's right at least six times before achieving success. I believe them too.  Back in the day smoking was considered sexy and sophisticated.  You had to smoke to be considered cool and hip.  But I truly want to quit smoking now.

Don't get me wrong, I have tried.  I actually quit smoking while I was pregnant with both of my children. But I'm a grandmother now and I want to quit smoking now!  It would be nice to see my great-grand kids playing soccer and getting married.  With the advances in medical science today, living well into your 90's is quite possible, but only if you quit smoking now.

I've already made up my mine and this past Valentine's Day was very special for me.  Guess what?  I quit smoking and you can too.  If you want to quit smoking now, do what I did.  Quit smoking now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B3C