Deadly MonoPoLies.....

Deadly Monopolies: The Shocking Corporate Takeover of Life Itself--And the Consequences for Your Health and Our Medical Future.
Deadly MonopoLies

Friday, April 13, 2012

Displaying My Magazines in a Nice Way

Guest post written by Alyssa Herman

I subscribe to several different magazines and am pretty good about reading all of them. But that normally takes me the whole month before I get a new magazine. So I keep several magazines around for quite a while in my apartment. I think that it really bothers my one roommate who's very into organization and cleanliness. I know that I need to do something about it so that it looks a bit nicer as a result. So I decided I was in the market for a magazine rack. I had one of those wimpy paper standup folders for magazines, but that clearly wasn't cutting it. While I was searching for a new magazine rack that would hold lots and lots of magazines I saw some stuff on debt consolidation and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to go on the site and get some help with doing that for my finances. One of the best parts of shopping for stuff like a magazine rack is seeing all the cool innovative ideas that people have come up with in the past for it.

1 comment:

  1. Does your website hаve a contасt page?
    I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd likе to
    shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Have a look at my web site ... http://family-bike-words.blogspot.fr/2012/04/backpacks-vs-racks.html

    ReplyDelete

B3C